Sunday 15 April 2012

Initial Ideas

I think I was very ambitious with my workplan. By the second week I started falling behind shedule and had not researched at all the artists I had planned to. From experience of previous projects I know I should begin designing and developing as soon as possible to ensure the finished piece is a high standard. Whilst researching life stories of teenage runaways and teenage cancer patients I began thinking of lots of design ideas. I thought I should get these ideas on paper as quickly as possible. I began generating my initial design ideas two weeks ago. I have 10 initial ideas for makeup and 10 for outfits which are all shown in my sketch book with annotations. I drew a brainstorm for each subject before designing to help focus my ideas. I will gain feedback from my peers and tutors and use what they say was good and what they say I need to improve on to develop my designs. I will also use my artist research to develop my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment